The Slideshow application will allow you manage the slider on your website.
The list contains all the slides created on your website. It gives you a rapid view of:
- Last modification
The action button Edit allows you to edit or delete a page (according to permissions granted by your administrator).
Add a slide
Click on the Add a slide button to create a new slide.
- Title*: Start by indicating the title
- Legend: Input a short description of your slide.
- URL: Define an URL to redirect to an other page.
- Image (PNG or JPEG)*: It cannot exceed 2 MB.
Configuration tab, allows you to configure your slider.
- Enable slides autoplaying: Enable automatic slide changes.
When you decide to enable slides autoplaying, you can edit these two parameters:
- Pause time between two slides (ms): the default value is 4000 ms.
- Transition time between two slides (ms): the default value is 500 ms.