The User application let you manage your website's registration process and all the user accounts.
This list contains all registered users. It gives you a rapid view of:
- Nickname: used to log in
- Last connection
The action button Edit allow you to edit or delete a user (according to permissions granted by your administrator). The bloc search at the right allows you to make a fast search when you need to find a user.
Add a user
Click on the Add a user button,to create a new user. By default the registration are opened to any person who visits your website.
- Password (confirmation)
- Email*: if the user needs to recover his personal code (nickname and password).
- First name: (optional).
- Last name: (optional).
- Group: if you want define a group for specific access rights.
- User Rights: Regular user / Supreme Admin / Custom rights access.
Right access table
For each app, you can toggle a given access right.
- Contact: Admin
- News: Writer / Category_manager / Moderator
- Newsletter: Admin
- Page: Admin / Writer / Moderator
- Settings: Admin
- Slideshow: Admin
- Team: Admin
- User: Admin / Add / Edit / Delete / Group_manager / Config
User application allows you to create groups, to define specific profile permission.
Give a name, and define the associated right you want for the group.
Manage the registration process.
- Enable user account validation by an admin: user account validation is not automatic, an admin need to validate account one by one.
- At registration, send email to confirm the email address: an email is automatically sent to confirm the email address before creating an account.
- Keep deleted and refused accounts in the database disabling them: the database keep all accounts created, even after deletion.
- Open registration: people have access to the registration form from the front office.
- Send a user account summary by mail: send a summary of the subscription to the user after account creation.